Sunday, January 11, 2009

Category: Business is Business A BARGAIN The same joke really, than the one published yesterday, but the action and venue are completely different. An elderly couple came to a sex therapist’s office asked him to watch their copulating technique. The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said: “As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse,” – and charged them $50. This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no problems, pay the fee and leave. Finally the doctor asked: “Just exactly what are you trying to find out?” The man replied: “We are not trying to find out anything. My friend here is married and we cannot go to her house, I’m married too and we cannot go to my house. Holiday Inn charges $90, the Hilton charges $108, we do it here for $50 and I get back $43 from Medicare.” Add to Technorati Favorites If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: