Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Category: Genies, Jinns and Fairies TALL ORDER A farmer was plowing his field when his plow struck a hard object. He bent down to see what it was and saw that it was a very old looking earthen jug. His curiosity aroused, he opened the heavily sealed stopper and out came a spirit with a big whoosh, 10 meters tall, bearded, turbaned, looking for all purposes like a Turkish pasha. The genie sighed, stretched luxuriously and then folding his arms on his chest bowed to the fearful farmer and in a deep rumbling voice vocalized: “Don’t be afraid. I have been locked in this bottle for 10,000 years and am indebted to you, mortal being, for setting me free. I am yours to serve and will fulfill any wish you may have.” The farmer thought for a while and then said: “It would benefit me and my family and also the country, if I could have an oil well in my courtyard.” The genie looked embarrassed: “Take pity on me! I am only a minor spirit and out of practice at that. Cannot you wish for something easier?” The farmer deliberated again and finally replied: “I am married for 20 years to a Polish woman and I never had good sex with her. Could you grant me just one enjoyable, satisfying night with her?” The spirit was dumbfounded by this request. He scratched his head and then said: “Maybe I’ll try my hand with the oil well after all.” Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: