Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Category: Mothers BRAGGARTS

Four old college friends were having coffee. The first, a Catholic woman told her friends:

“My son is now a Priest. When he walks into a room, everyone addresses him 'Father'.”

The second Catholic woman chirped:

“My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him 'Your Grace'.”

The third Catholic crone said:

“My son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'Your Eminence'.”

Since the fourth woman, a Jewish lady, sipped her coffee in silence, the first three women gave her this subtle “Well...?”

So she replied:

“My son is 6' 6”, has plenty of money, broad square shoulders, is terribly handsome, dresses very well, has a tight muscular body, tight hard buns and a very nice bulge. Whenever he walks into a room the women gasp: ‘Oh, my God...'“

Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
Custom Search

No comments: