Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Category: Old Age Humiliations WHO IS CALLING? An 80-year woman married an 85-year-old man. After about six months together, the woman wasn’t feeling well and went to her doctor. The doctor examined her and said: “Congratulations Mrs. Jones, you’re going to be a mother.”

“Get serious doctor, I’m 80.”

“I know,” - said the doctor. “This morning I would have said it was impossible, but this afternoon you are a medical miracle.”

“I’ll be darned,” - she replied and stormed out of the office. She walked down the hall and around the corner to where the telephones were. In a rage, she dialed her husband.

“Hello,” - she heard his familiar halting voice. She screamed:

“You rotten SOB. You got me pregnant!”

There was a pause on the line. Finally, her husband answered:

“Who’s calling please?”

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: