Sunday, January 17, 2010

Category: On the Farm WHO'S WHO

A zebra from the big city zoo visited the farm. It was the first time in its life that he was out in the countryside and he was curious about everything. First he visited the barnyard and on seeing a bird-like creature, scratching in the dirt, asked:

“Who are you?”

“I am a hen,” - came the answer.

“And what do you do?”

“I lay eggs.”

Next he reached the stables and encountered a four-legged animal, peacefully chewing some oats.

“Who are you?” - asked the zebra.

“I am a horse.”

“And what do you do?”

“I draw the cart.”

Near the cowshed, penned in a fenced enclosure, the zebra beheld another mighty four-legged animal, glaring furiously out of red-rimmed eyes at the intruder.

“And who might you be?” - asked the frightened visitor.

“I am the bull.”

“And what do you do?”

“Take off your fancy pajamas and I will show you.”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: