Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Category: Pranks MARY AND FRED

Fred and Mary got married but couldn't afford a honeymoon, so they went back to mum and dad for the night. In the morning, little Johnny got up and had his breakfast. As he was going out of the door to go to school, he asked his mum if Fred and Mary are up yet. She replied:

"No".

Johnny asked:

"Do you know what I think?"

His mum replied:

"Never mind what you think! Just go to school."

Johnny came home for lunch and asked his mum:

"Is Fred and Mary up yet?" She replied:

"No".

Johnny said:

"Do you know what I think?" His mum replied:

"Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school." After school, he came home and asked:

"Is Fred and Mary up yet?"

His mum said:

"No."

Johnny asked:

"Do you know what I think?"

His mum replied:

"OK! What do you think?"

He said:

"Well, last night Fred came in for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: