Thursday, April 22, 2010

Category: Doctors and Patients EFFECTIVE DIET

Mr. Lee was overweight, so his doctor put him on a diet:

“I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds.”

When Mr. Lee returned, he shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds.

“Why, that's amazing!” - the doctor said. “Did you follow my instructions?”

Mr. Lee nodded:

“I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day.”

“From hunger, you mean?”

“No, from skipping.”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: