Monday, April 26, 2010

Category: Doctors and Patients GOOD NEWS

Aunt Jemima was feeling unwell for a while, so she went to see her doctor. The physician examined her, gave her some tests, shook his head worriedly and told her to come back in week. A week passed. Aunt Jemima returned to the clinic:

“Dear Doc, please tell me, how are my test results?”

“I don’t want you to take it to heart, but they‘re very bad. First of all you have cancer, your blood pressure is extremely high and your EKG is far from good. But never mind, with that weak asthmatic lung of yours you won’t survive long anyway.”

“Oh my God! Can you tell me anything positive?”

“Oh yeah! I’ve some good news too.”

The eyes of Aunt Jemima glistened hopefully:

“And what is that sweetie?”

“Yesterday my son was accepted to university.”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: