Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Category: Ethnic Stories

A CHARITABLE SOUL

The Indian shopkeeper thought that he had saved a sufficient amount of money to enable him to fly back to the old country and visit his folks. He went to the Indian Airlines office and inquired about the price of a ticket to Punjab. To his dismay he discovered, that he was just $2 short of the full fare. In his distress he went out to the street and asked the first friendly-looking passerby:

“Excuse me Sir, could you spare $2? I want to fly to India.”

The passerby looked him over and then magnanimously uttered:

“Here are 10 bucks and take your family!”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The text in your article seem to be running off the screen
in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue
fixed soon. Kudos

Feel free to visit my web page ... travel agents information