Friday, May 07, 2010

Category: Ethnic Stories WITH HER MAJESTY'S PERMISSION

A reception was held at the residence of the President of Israel. Even though it was a hot summer day, all the dignitaries appeared in their Sunday (or rather Sabbath) best and only Cohen showed up wearing an undershirt. When the President noticed Cohen’s inappropriate eveningwear, he confronted him:

“Look here Cohen! You cannot appear at my party in an undershirt!”

“But it was the Queen of England who gave me permission to come to your party dressed like this!”

“How come?”

“Last year, while vacationing in London, I decided to go to a party at Buckingham Palace. As it was a hot evening I thought a clean undershirt would suffice, but suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Elizabeth. She was quite red in the face and said:

“Where do you think you are? Dressed like that you can show up at your President’s party in Jerusalem, but not at my place!”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: