Saturday, July 10, 2010

Category: Naughty Jokes

A FRUGAL TYPE

A brawny guy stood at an electronic appliance store’s window and wistfully looked at the merchandise. It was a slow day, there were no customers in sight and the storekeeper decided to liven up things a little.

“Hey you!” - he called out. “What is it that you fancy?”

“It is my wife’s birthday,” - answered the man. “I would very much like to surprise her with a new iron, but as it is, I am flat broke.”

The shopkeeper had an idea:

“I heard that you athletic types, are well-endowed in the lower parts of your body. Is it true?”

“I cannot complain,” - replied the destitute fellow.

“Then, I have a proposition for you. You see that iron there in the window? Should you manage to carry it, unaided by your hands, just on your penis, from one end of the shop to the other, it will be yours to take home to your wife.”

To the merchant’s surprise, the man performed the prescribed task easily and in a few minutes triumphantly carried the iron home. His wife was very happy with her present, but at night in bed, when she tried to show her gratitude, her husband drew away and complained of fatigue. The same scene repeated itself the next night and the night after, until one day the man found his wife crying bitterly.

“What happened, my dear?” - he inquired anxiously.

“You don’t love me anymore,” - she sniveled. - “You no longer come to me at night.”

“You don’t understand, darling. I love you dearly, but you see, I have decided to get us a refrigerator next.”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: