Thursday, July 29, 2010

Category: Old Age Humiliations

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

The old, but still agile maid came to her much younger lady-friend, known for her promiscuity and said:

“I have a confession to make. I am 80 years old, but still a virgin. I find it unbearable to die without having been with a man at least once. If you are really a good friend, you will help me get a man. I have a few hundred dollars and I am ready to pay for his services.”

The friend was aghast:

“My dear, at your advanced age, the shock could cause you a heart attack,” - she warned.

The old lady was adamant and in the end, her confidant went out to the nearby park and asked the shabbily dressed vagrant sitting on one of the benches:

“Do you want to make a few bucks? A friend of mine is anxious to be introduced to the pleasures of the flesh.”

The tramp was only too willing, until he saw the intended object of his tryst. Only when he heard the amount he was to be paid, did he relent and take the old girl to a nearby hotel for the night. In the morning when her friend came to the hotel, she found the tramp in bed, having a luxurious breakfast, but the ancient dame was nowhere to be seen.

“You bum! What did you do with her?” – she shouted. “Is she in the hospital? Is she dead?”

“Hush, hush,” – said the man, finishing off a bottle of quality wine. “There is no need to get excited. My lady friend just went to the bank to withdraw her savings.”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: