Monday, July 26, 2010

Category: Old Age Humiliations

VANILLA ICE CREAM

Said the pensioner to his wife:

“I am stepping out to fetch a six-pack of beer. I shall not be long.”

“Be a dear and write yourself a note to get me a big cone of vanilla ice cream.”

“Oh, I will not forget such a simple request,” - said the husband.

“No, no,” - insisted his spouse, - “you must write it down. You know how forgetful you have become. Besides, I want it topped with some whipped cream.”

“Big deal,” - retorted the man angrily, - “one big cone of vanilla ice cream with whipped cream. That much even I am able to remember.”

He left and after a while came back carrying a box. His wife opened the box and saw that it contained a big Mac.

“You see, I told you to write it down,” - triumphed the wife, - “you forgot the French fries!”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: