Friday, June 10, 2011

Category: Accountants
HUSBANDRY

A woman walked into an accountant’s office and told him that she needed to file her taxes. The accountant said:
“Before we begin, I’ll need to ask a few questions.”
He wrote down her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asked:
“What is your occupation?”
The woman replied:
“I’m a whore.”
The accountant balked:
“No, no, no. That will never work. That is much too crass. Let’s try to rephrase that.”
The woman said:
“OK, I’m a prostitute.”
“No, that is still too crude. Try again.”
They both thought for a minute, then the woman stated:
“I’m a chicken farmer.”
The accountant wondered:
“What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore, or a prostitute?”
“Well, I raised over 3,000 cocks last year.”
Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: