Saturday, August 27, 2011

Category: Ethnic Stories
HIGHLY SUGGESTIVE

An old Jewish man was talking long-distance to California when all of a sudden he got cut off. He hollered:
“Operator, giff me beck the party!”
She said: “I'm sorry sir, you'll have to make the call all over again.”
He said: “What do you want from my life? Giff me beck da party.”
She said: “I'm sorry sir, you'll have to place the call again.”
He said: “Operator, ya know vat? Take da telephone and shove it in you-know-vere!” - and hung up. Two days later he opened the door and there were two big, strapping guys standing there who said:
“We came to take your telephone out.”
He said: “Vy?”
They said: “Because two days ago you insulted operator 28, but if you'd like to call up and apologize, we'll leave the telephone here.”
He said: “Vait a minute, vat's da rush, vat's da hurry?”
He went to the telephone and dialed:
“Hello? Get me operator 28! Hello, operator 28? Remember me? Two days ago I insulted you? I told you to take da telephone and shove it in you-know-vere?”
She said: “Yes?”
He said: “Vell, Get ready - dey're bringin' it to ya!”

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: