Monday, August 22, 2011

Category: Ethnic Stories

UNITED JEWISH APPEAL
 
A customs agent stopped an old Jewish man who had just immigrated to Israel and asked him to open his two suitcases. In the first suitcase he found over a million dollars in old one-dollar bills.

“Excuse me, sir” - he asked the old gentleman, - “where did you get all this money?”
“Vell, I'll tell you,” - the old man began, - “for many years, I traveled all around America, I stopped at all of the public rest rooms in all the major cities; I vent to New York, then I vent to Chicago, then I vent to San Francisco. I vent into all the stalls where the men were peeing and I said... ‘Give me a dollar for Israel, or I'll cut off your testicles vit my knife!’”
“That's quite a story,” - the customs agent said, - “what's in the second suitcase?”
“Vell, you know,” - said the old Jewish man shaking his head, - “not every one likes to give to Israel!”
Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: