Saturday, March 31, 2012

Category: Male Chauvinists
PERFECT MATCH
Susan was in her late thirties and still not married. She had a hard time meeting men and the men she did meet all ended up being jerks. Finally, she decided to place an ad in the personals in the newspaper. She wrote:
“Looking for a man who won't beat me, won't leave me and is excellent in bed.”
Several days went by and she hadn't gotten a single call. Then one day, as she was doing her laundry, she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw a man in a wheelchair with no arms and no legs.
“May I help you?” - she asked.
“I am the man of your dreams!” - said the man.
Completely baffled, she said:
“Excuse me?”
“I read your ad in the paper and I am the perfect man for you. I have no arms so I can't beat you. I have no legs so I can never leave you.”
“But are you good in bed?” - she asked.
He replied:
“How do you think I knocked on the door?!”
Add to Technorati Favorites
   
Custom Search

No comments: