Saturday, June 16, 2012

Category: Animal World

TALKING DOG
This guy saw a sign in front of a house "Talking Dog for Sale." He rang the bell and the owner told him the dog is in the back yard. The guy went into the back yard and saw a mutt sitting there.
"You talk?" - he asked.
"Yep," - the mutt replied.
"So, what's your story?"
The mutt looked up and said:
"Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government. So, I told the CIA about my gift and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies and now I'm just retired."
The guy was amazed. He went back in and asked the owner what he wants for the dog. The owner said:
"Ten dollars."
The guy said he'll buy him, but asked the owner:
"This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him?"
The owner replied:
"Because he's such a fucking liar. He never did any of that stuff."
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: