Friday, January 25, 2013

Category: Blondes

PAINTING THE PORCH
A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a 'handy-woman' and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.
“Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch,” - he said. “How much will you charge me?”
Delighted, the girl quickly responded:
“How about $50?”
The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she would need was in the garage. The man's wife, hearing the conversation said to her husband:
“Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house.”
He responded:
“That's a bit cynical, isn't it?”
 The wife replied:
“You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately.”
Later that day, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
“You're finished already?” - the startled husband asked.
 “Yes, - the blonde replied, - and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats.”
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a ten dollar tip.
 “And by the way,” - the blonde added,- “it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus.”
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: