Friday, March 08, 2013

Category: Ecumenical Stories

MIRACLE
A woman started dating a doctor. Before too long, she became pregnant, but they did not want the child. About nine months later, just about the time she was going to give birth, a priest came into the hospital for a prostate gland infection. The doctor said to the woman:
"I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."
"Do you think it will work?" - she asked.
"It's worth a try," - he said.
So, the doctor delivered the baby and then operated on the priest. After the operation, he went in to the priest and said:
"Father, you're not going to believe this."
"What?" - asked the priest. "What happened?"
"You gave birth to a child!"
"But that's impossible!" - said the priest.
"I just did the operation," - insisted the doctor, - "it's a miracle!  Here's your baby!"
 About fifteen years went by and the priest realized he must tell his son the truth. 
One day he sat the boy down and said:
"Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father."
The boy said:
"What do you mean, you're not my father?"
The priest replied:
 "I am your mother. The archbishop is your father."
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: