Monday, March 25, 2013

Category: On the Farm COUNTRY LIFE
When you're from the country, your perception is a little different from the big city person. 
 
A Queensland farmer drove to a neighbor’s farmhouse and knocked at the door.
A boy, about nine years old, opened the door.
"Is your Dad or Mum home?" - asked the farmer.
"No, they went to town" - said the boy.
"How about your brother Howard. Is he here?" - asked the farmer.
"No, he went with Mum and Dad," - answered the boy.
The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself.
"I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message," - said the boy.
"Well," - said the farmer uncomfortably, - "I really wanted to talk to your Dad.... It's about Howard getting my daughter Susie pregnant."
The boy thought for a moment...
"You would have to talk to dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the pig, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search