Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Category: At Work GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES A guy went to the U. S. Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asked him: "Have you been in the service?" "Yes," - he said. "I was in Viet Nam for three years." The interviewer said: "That will give you extra points toward employment". Then he asked: "Are you disabled in any way?" The guy said: "Yes 100%... a mortar round exploded near me and blew my testicles off." The interviewer told the guy: "O. K. I can hire you right now. The hours are from 8:00 A. M. to 4:00 P. M. You can start tomorrow. Come in at 9:00 A. M. The guy was puzzled and said: "If the hours are from 8:00 A. M. to 4:00 P. M. then why do you want me to come in at 9:00 A. M?" "This is a government job," - the interviewer replied. "For the first hour we just sit around scratching our balls....... no point in you coming in for that.” Add to Technorati Favorites If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: