Friday, February 13, 2009

Category: For Your Kids DOUBTING THOMASES Jim’s friends knew that even though he is a good pal, ever ready to extend a helping hand to those in need, hygiene is not his forte. So, when they received invitations for the premier of a new drama, Jim was told that he could come only if he promised to wear clean socks. Opening night came around and the well-dressed crowd trooped into the theater. As the friends took their seats, an awful stench was felt. They all looked accusingly at Jim and asked: “But you promised...?” “I did change my socks,” - said the man, - “but I knew you would not believe me. So, I brought the evidence with me!” With that, he pulled a pair of dirty socks out of his pocket and raised them for all to see. Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: