Saturday, February 14, 2009

Category: From the Mouths of Babes REPORT CARD A little girl and the mother were shopping. The girl asked her mother: “How old are you?” Mommy said: “Honey, you'll learn later on in life that women don't talk about their age.” The girl then asked: “Mommy, how much do you weigh?” Mommy said: “That's another thing women don't talk about.”. The girl, still wanting to know about her mother asked: “Mommy, why did you and Daddy get a divorce?” Mommy said: “Honey, that is a subject that hurt me very much and I don't want to talk about it now.” The little girl was frustrated. She told her girlfriend about her and her mother's conversation. The girlfriend said: “All you have to do is to sneak a look at your mother's driver’s license. It's just like a report card, it tells you everything.” The little girl and her mother were shopping again. The girl said: “Mommy, I know how old you are. You are 32 years old.” Mommy was very surprised. She asked: “Sweetheart, how did you do that?” The girl shrugged and said: “I just know and I also know that you weigh 120 pounds.” The mother was flabbergasted. She asked: “Where did you learn all that???” The little girl said: “I just know that's all and I know why you and daddy got a divorce. You got an ' F ' in sex.” Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: