Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Category: Boys & Girls FOXY GIRL

In a train compartment, there were three men and a ravishing young girl. The four passengers joined in conversation, which very soon turned to the erotic. The young girl had a suggestion:

“If each of you will give me $1, I will show you my legs.”

The men, charmed by this young girl, all pulled a buck out of their wallet. The girl pulled up her dress a bit to show her legs. Then she said:

“If each of you gentlemen will give me $10, I'll show you my thighs.”

The men being what they are, all took out a ten-dollar bill. The girl then pulled up her dress all the way to her legs in full. The conversation continued and the men, a bit excited, have all taken off their coats. Now the young girl said:

“If you will give me $100, I will show you where I was operated on for appendicitis.”

All three forked over the money. The girl then turned to the window and pointed outside at a building they were passing.

“See there in the distance. That's the hospital where I had it done!”

Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
Custom Search

No comments: