Friday, August 28, 2009

Category: Boys and Girls SON-IN-LAW

The hapless maiden did not have a boyfriend, so she bought herself a vibrator. She was just putting it through its paces, when her father walked in on her.

“And what is my baby-girl doing?” - asked the doting father.

“You know Daddy that I don’t have a lover, so I’m pleasing myself with this little gadget.”

The old man muttered, but knew well how strong desire can be and left wordlessly. The next day the girl came home from work and saw her father sitting in the kitchen, with two bottles of beer and the vibrator on the table before him.

“Dad, what are you doing?”

“Just having a beer with my son-in-law.”

Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com

Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com

Custom Search

No comments: