Friday, January 15, 2010

Category: Old Age Humiliations YARD SALE

One day, while walking to the store, I passed by a Nursing Home. On the front lawn were six old ladies lying naked on the grass. I thought this was a bit unusual but continued on my way to the store. On my return trip I passed the same Nursing Home with the same six old ladies lying naked on the lawn. This time my curiosity got the best of me and I went inside to talk to the manager.

"Do you know there are six ladies lying naked on your front lawn?"

"Yes," - he said. "They are retired prostitutes and they're having a yard sale.

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: