Thursday, January 14, 2010

Category: Old Age Humiliations JEWISH SONGS

Mrs. Cohen, aged 84, and Mrs. Murphy, aged 85, were lifelong friends, but because each was also a bit old-fashioned, each chose to go to a retirement home of her own respective religion. It was not long, however, before Mrs. Murphy felt very lonesome for Mrs. Cohen, so one day she asked to be driven to the Jewish Home to visit her old friend. When she arrived she was greeted with open arms, hugs and kisses. Mrs. Murphy said:

“Don't be holding back Mrs. Cohen, how do you like it here?”

Mrs. Cohen went on and on about the wonderful food, the facility and the caretakers. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, Mrs. Cohen said:

“But the best thing of all is...now I have a boyfriend!”

Mrs. Murphy said:

“Saints be praised, now isn't that wonderful! Tell me all about it!”

Mrs. Cohen said:

“Well...after lunch we go up to my room and sit on the edge of the bed. I let him touch me on the top and then on the bottom and then we sing Jewish songs. Oy, it's wonderful!”

Mrs. Murphy said:

“For sure it's a blessing. I'm so glad for you, Mrs. Cohen!”

Mrs. Cohen said:

“And how is it with you, Mrs. Murphy? You must tell me!”

Mrs. Murphy said it was also wonderful at her new facility and that she also had a boyfriend.

Mrs. Cohen said:

“Good for you! So what do you do, you and the new boyfriend?”

Mrs. Murphy smiled and said:

“We go up to my room after lunch and sit on the edge of the bed. I let him touch me on top and then I let him touch me down below...”

Mrs. Cohen said:

“Yes, and then....?”

Mrs. Murphy said:

“Well, since we don't know any Jewish songs, we fuck!”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: