Friday, April 30, 2010

Category: Ecumenical Stories

TONGUE TIED

Three young priests came to the railroad station, all wanting to go to Pittsburgh. Behind the ticket counter was a very shapely girl. Well-endowed, gorgeous, in fact quite amazing. The priests were quite embarrassed, so they flipped a coin to determine who would get the tickets. The first priest approached the window:

“I would like three pickets to Titsburgh...”.

Whereupon he completely lost his composure and fled. The second priest approached:

“I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh,” - he began, - “and I would like the change in nipples and dimes.”

So of course he also fled. Then came the third:

“Young lady, I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh and I would like the change in nickels and dimes. And I must say,” - he continued,” - if you insist on dressing like this, when you get to the pearly gates, St. Finger is going to shake his peter at you.”

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: