Sunday, May 09, 2010

Category: Ethnic Jokes WHAT'S IN A NAME?

A young Jewish man called his mother and said:

“Mom, I'm bringing home a wonderful woman I want to marry. She's a Native American and her name is Shooting Star.”

“How nice,” - said his mother.

“I have an Indian name too,” - he said. “It's 'Running Water' and you have to call me that from now on.”

“How nice,” - said his mother.

“You have to have an Indian name, too, Mom....”

“I already do,” - said the mother. “Just call me Sitting Shiva....*”

* Shiva: A seven-day period of mourning observed after the death of a close relative.

Add to Technorati Favorites Throw Back Guy: Professional jerseys from NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB teams. Buy jerseys at cheap clearance prices. Get up to 40% off retail jersey prices. http://www.throwbackguy.com
Custom Search

No comments: