Sunday, July 18, 2010

Category: Naughty Jokes

A REAL TREAT

The men were having a few beers in the pub. One of them suddenly said:

“You know guys, next week I am going on a business trip to Morocco.”

“Really?” - reacted one of his drinking companions. “Be sure to visit the brothel in Casablanca. They say it is the best in the world.”

A couple of weeks passed and one night our traveler appeared again at his regular table at the pub. All his buddies asked excitedly:

“Did you visit the whorehouse in Casablanca?”

“Of course I did,” - answered the man.

“And how was it?” - yelled the men. “Tell us, tell us!”

“When I rang the bell, a small window opened and I was asked by a beautiful lady in an evening dress, if I have sufficient funds. Only when I showed her my Letter of Credit from the bank, was I admitted.”

“So you were inside,” - shouted his companions. “What happened next?”

“Two beauty queens took my hat and coat and showed me to a marble bathroom, with taps made of gold and told me to undress. They bathed me in French champagne, gave me a wonderfully relaxing massage and took me into one of their luxuriously appointed bedrooms, with overhead mirrors, closed-circuit television, water-bed and all.”

“All right, so you are primed for action,” clamored the crowd. “Were there any luscious girls?”

“Several. They had me lie on those satin sheets,” - continued our man in a leisurely manner. “Then they shaved off all my body-hair, covered me with whipped cream, decorated it with Maraschino cherries and for good measure, added some Triple Sec liquor.”

His audience seemed to have lost its patience:

“Get to the point!” - they demanded. “What happened next?”

“To tell you the truth, it all looked so delicious, I licked it off myself.”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: