Friday, March 25, 2011

Category: Naughty Jokes

SURE SIGN

The two women were neighbors for many years. One of them noticed that every time she hung out her washing, it started raining, whereas when the other woman decided to do her washing the weather was always fair. One day she decided to ask her neighbor if she has some sort of system for ascertaining the weather on the day she hangs her laundry.

The woman replied:

“It is really very simple. I’m always up first in the morning and before getting out of bed, I raise the blanket and have a look inside my husband’s pajama bottoms. If I find that his organ has fallen to the left side, I know it will rain, but if it happens to fall to the right, I am positive the sun will shine.”

“And what if his penis stays in the middle?” - insisted her neighbor.

“In that case, who wants to bother with the washing!”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: