Thursday, May 05, 2011

Category: Naughty Jokes

GARDENING



A beautiful woman loved to garden, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a neighbor, who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes. The woman asked the gentleman:

"What do you do to get your tomatoes red?"

The gentleman responded:

"Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden and expose myself and my tomatoes turn red from blushing so much."

The woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she exposed herself to her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentlemen was passing by and asked the woman:

"By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"

"No”, – she replied, – "but my cucumbers are enormous.”

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: