Friday, May 27, 2011

Category: Old Age Humiliations NIGHT LIGHT



 
George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back with normal results. Dr. Smith said:

“George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself and do you have a good relationship with God?”
George replied:
“I'm eating well and I'm still in control of my bowels and bladder. God and me are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he’s fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom *poof* the light goes on, when I’m done *poof* the light goes off.”
“Wow!” - commented Dr. Smith. “That’s incredible!”
A little later in the day Dr. Smith called George’s wife.
“Ethel,” - he said, - “George is doing fine. Physically he’s great. One thing though, I had to call because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof* the light goes on in the bathroom and then when he is through *poof* the light goes off?”
Ethel exclaimed:
“Oh, no! He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search