Saturday, May 28, 2011

Category: Old Age Humiliations

MISPLACED SEX DRIVE

“You’re in remarkable shape for a man your age,” - said the doctor to the ninety-year old man after the examination.
“I know it,” - said the old gentleman. “I’ve really got only one complaint - my sex drive is too high. Can you do anything for that, Doc?”
The doctor’s mouth dropped open.
“Your what?!” - he gasped.
“My sex drive,” - said the old man. “It’s too high and I’d like to have you lower it if you can.”
“Lower it?!” - exclaimed the doctor, still unable to believe what the ninety-year old gentleman was saying. “Just what do you consider ’high’?”
“These days it seems like it’s all in my head, Doc,” - said the old man - “and I’d like to have you lower it a couple of feet if you can.”
Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: