Sunday, May 29, 2011

Category: Old Age Humiliations

WHO'S CALLING?

An 80-year woman married an 85-year-old man. After about six months together, the woman wasn’t feeling well and went to her doctor. The doctor examined her and said: “Congratulations Mrs. Jones, you’re going to be a mother.”
“Get serious doctor, I’m 80.”
“I know,” - said the doctor. “This morning I would have said it was impossible, but this afternoon you are a medical miracle.”
“I’ll be darned,” - she replied and stormed out of the office. She walked down the hall and around the corner to where the telephones were. In a rage, she dialed her husband.
“Hello,” - she heard his familiar halting voice. She screamed:
“You rotten SOB. You got me pregnant!”
There was a pause on the line. Finally, her husband answered:
“Who’s calling please?”


Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: