Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Category: For Your Kids

DOUBTING THOMASES

Jim’s friends knew that even though he is a good pal, ever ready to extend a helping hand to those in need, hygiene is not his forte. So, when they received invitations for the premier of a new drama, Jim was told that he could come only if he promised to wear clean socks.
Opening night came around and the well-dressed crowd trooped into the theater. As the friends took their seats, an awful stench was felt. They all looked accusingly at Jim and asked:
“But you promised...?”
“I did change my socks,” - said the man, - “but I knew you would not believe me. So, I brought the evidence with me!”
With that, he pulled a pair of dirty socks out of his pocket and raised them for all to see.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: