Monday, September 12, 2011

Category: Ethnic Stories
THE HASSID AND THE BLONDE

Schlomo the Hassid was standing by a hotel bar about an hour before Shabbat all dressed up in his special Shabbat clothes. A magnificent looking blonde airline hostess, with legs that go on forever, and breasts that are just waiting to envelop you, had just finished checking in, and was on her way to the elevator, when she saw the Hassid. She stopped dead in her tracks and walked over to him.
"Hi" - she said.
"Hullo" - he answered.
"I have a confession to make to you," - she said.
He nodded.
"I have a sexual fantasy".
He nodded.
"I want to be with a Hassidic man. I want to run my hands up and down his white silk socks, run my hands over his tzitzis, play with his gartel, run my fingers through his beautiful beard and play with his payiss. In fact I want you now and I have a room upstairs. Will you join me for half an hour?"
He looked at her thoughtfully and said:
"And what's in it for me?"


Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: