Saturday, September 17, 2011

Category: Gay Liberation Front
LIES

A cabbie picked up a nun. She got into the cab and the noticed that the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asked him why he is staring and he replied:
“I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you.”
She answered:
“My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
“Well....I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me passionately.”
She responded:
“Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic.”
The cab driver was very excited and said:
“Yes, I'm single and Catholic too!!”
The nun said:,
“OK, pull into the next alley.”
He did and the nun fulfilled his fantasy. But when they got back on the road, the cab driver started crying.
“My dear child,” – said the nun, – “why are you crying?”
“Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied and must confess. I'm married and Jewish.”
The nun said:
“That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.”

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: