Friday, October 07, 2011

Category: Marital Bliss

GOLFING ACCIDENT

A man staggered into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruise, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.
"Well, it was like this," - said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it -- stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt."
"That's when I made my big mistake."
"What did you do?" - asked the doctor.
"Well, I lifted the cow's tail again and yelled to my wife:
"Hey, this looks like yours! I don't remember much after that!"

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: