Monday, February 06, 2012

Category: Ethnic Stories
BEE INCONSPICOUS
Two bees met in a park and shot the breeze. One bee said to the other:
"How's the pollen thing going, Bobby?"
Terrible, just terrible ,Vern!" - moaned the second bee. "I haven't collected any pollen all morning.  I'm a failure."
"No you're not," - the first bee responded sympathetically. "Look, I've got just the thing, Bobby.  Go down to the last house on this street.  They're Jewish; they're having a bar mitzvah and the house is filled with flowers. More pollen than you've ever seen."
Later that same day the bees met at the hive. The first bee said:
"So, Bobby, how did it go this afternoon?"
"Great, Vern! Just great!" - enthused the second bee. "I scored so much pollen at that Jewish affair you told me about that I had to make three trips to the hive just to get it all in the door".
"Nifty, Bob, but, uh, what's that thing on your head?" - asked the first bee.
"Something called a yarmulke, I think," - the second bee replied confidentially. "I didn't want them to think I was a wasp."
Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search

No comments: