Thursday, July 19, 2012

Category: Ethnic Jokes

PROBABLY TRUE TOO
A Somali arrived in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stopped the first person he saw walking down the street and said:
 “Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!”
The passerby said:
“You are mistaken, I am a Mexican.”
The man went on and encountered another passerby.
“Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!”
The person said:
“I not American, I am a Vietnamese.”
The new arrival walked further and stopped the next person he saw, shook his hand and said:
“Thank you for the wonderful America!”
That person put up his hand and said:
“I am from the Middle East, I am not an American!'
Finally he saw a nice lady and asked:
“Are you an American?”
She said:
“No, I am from Africa!”
Puzzled, he asked her:
“Where are all the Americans?”
The African lady checked her watch and said:
“Probably at work!”
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: