Saturday, January 03, 2009

Category: At School LOGIC The exams were coming up and the young man on the bus was deeply engrossed in his reading. “What is your book about?” - asked the passenger in the seat next to him. “It is about the study of ‘Logic’”. “And what exactly is logic?” - insisted his neighbor. “I can try and explain,” - replied the student. “Do you happen to have an aquarium?” “As a matter of fact, I do,” - replied his fellow passenger. “Then you probably have some fish in it.” “I do.” “Then it could be said, that you are an animal lover.” “You could say that.” “If you like animals then you probably like people too,” - pressed on the student. “Of course I do,” - replied the passenger, curious where this was all leading to. “If you like people in general then you must like women too.” “That I certainly do.” “If so, then logically you are not a homosexual,” - summed up the young man. “Do you now understand what ‘Logic’ is all about?” “I think I got the idea.” After a while the bus arrived at its destination and the passengers went on their ways. The passenger entered a bar and ordered a beer. Nursing his glass and happy with his newly acquired knowledge he said to the barman: “I learned a terrific new word today.” “What is the word?” “Logic,” - replied the erstwhile passenger. “And what does it mean?” - inquired the barman, just to keep the conversation going. “I can explain,” - said his patron. “Do you have an aquarium?” “No,” - replied the barman. “Then logic says you are gay.” Add to Technorati Favorites If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: