Thursday, March 26, 2009

Category: Those Professionals TEST A very shy guy went into a bar and saw beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally went over to her and asked tentatively: “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?” She responded by yelling, at the top of her lungs: “No, I won't sleep with you tonight!” Everyone in the bar was now staring at them. Naturally, the guy was hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slunk back to his table. After a few minutes, the woman walked over to him and apologized. She smiled at him and said: “I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.” To which he responded, at the top of his lungs: “What do you mean $200?” Add to Technorati Favorites GoLedy.com
If you enjoy my jokes, please recommend this webpage to your friends! Thanks.
Custom Search

No comments: