Friday, July 16, 2010

Category: Naughty Jokes

OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD

Two lice met.

“What happened to you?” - asked the first when he saw how terrible his friend looked - runny nose, red eyes and teeth chattering.

“I got a ride down here in some motorcyclist’s mustache and nearly froze my nuts off.”

“You must be crazy to nest in a motorcyclist’s mustache. Why don’t you find yourself a warm cozy place, like between the thighs of young girl.”

After a week, the two lice met again. The other one looked even more chilled and miserable than during their first meeting.

“I did everything you said,” - he explained. “I made a perfect landing between the thighs of a young maiden and got so warm and cozy that I dozed off.”

“And so?” - asked the first lice.

“And so the next thing I know, I'm on this guy's mustache again!”

Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: