Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Category: For Your Kids

FAMOUS LAST SENTENCES
Tom, throw me the hammer.”
“Have no fear! The ice is quite thick.”
“What could be the purpose of this button here?’
“Nonsense my dear, there are no sharks in these waters.”
“Somebody is going to get hurt doing that.”
“Look how cute these porpoises are!”
Patient in hospital: “I’m feeling much better.”
     Biologist: “This type of snake isn’t poisonous.”
     Captain: “This ship is unsinkable.”
     Bicyclist: “Look, no hands!”
     Jack-of-all-trades: “This shelf should hold.”
     Inventor: “Let’s try it!”
     Computer: “Are you sure? (Y/N).”
     Prehistoric man: “I wonder what is in that cave?”
     Guest in restaurant: “I chose the fried mushrooms.”
     Electrician: “Of course I removed the fuse.”
     Watchman: “Is anybody there?”
     Policeman: “This was his 6th shot. His gun must be empty.”
     Animal-tamer: “These lions have been fed.”
Add to Technorati Favorites

Custom Search

No comments: